The most difficult task for the reunion committee is projecting how many people will attend to share the fixed costs. As you can see by the attached budget from the 35th Class Reunion, our cost was $86.50 per person. Your cost to attend was $55-$65.
How can you help?
1. Keep your registration current so we can contact you by email. (This is virtually no cost to the committee.)
2. Help us locate other classmates, so we are not paying for postage on returned mail.
3. RSVP early, so we know we can count on you. (Don't "crash" the party unless you are willing to contribute to the cost.).
4. Pay in advance when possible.
5. Make a donation (see "Donations" page).